Saturday, February 16, 2008
Should I Give Vegetarian Option On Reply Card
And you had to be you,
that taught me love,
which taught me hate. Feelings
contrary positions in the same person. Because
want to be with you,
but I hate you and prevents me be.
Estate happy to get
create a new Frankenstein.
taught me love,
but do not know.
with caresses, kisses, hugs and
bites.
tired.
I threw it away,
not the recycling,
me away from your life,
after being
most important.
I believe that neither you
even know why.
But you did.
I threw, I despise,
crushed me, kill me. Neither
nice words stop you knew.
Your desire to live destruction.
taste whole
no one to help you. Taste
your victory.
And now you wonder
that hate you,
even without claiming your bad, I hate
.
For steal what he had,
by steal my dreams,
by my rob and steal
you.
lover never to hate.
I will not be naive thinking I'll stop loving you,
because I know that if you want,
's not going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment