a lady comes walking towards me
,
velvet dress cloths and olien
roses and jasmine.
- I am the queen of love,
if I agree,
love you, you take care,
protect you, and all
what you want I'll
for you.
- Sorry,
I do not want sycophants.
another lady comes walking towards me
,
with short dress and provocative, with gait
sensual
long hair, wide hips and breasts
unconscionable.
- I am the queen of sensuality,
me find pleasure only,
you want to come and play?
- Sorry,
'm not playing games.
another lady comes walking towards me
,
dressed for war,
rough and crude.
- I am the queen of hate,
pain if you come with me
only find, and ultimately death
.
- Sorry,
but still want to live.
the last lady comes walking
to me,
dressed in black, beautiful, exquisite, sweet
forms, with a rose in hand,
and a smile
melter ice cooler.
- I am the lady of death,
come with me to enjoy.
- do you enjoy? Did that and nothing more?
Take me with you!
- (Another one).
(Laughing) Now
amid cries of pain,
dies, unhappy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment