Monday, May 2, 2011

Movies Digital Playground

IN MAY READ WHAT

This month I'll stick with the magazine section devoted to movies, do not know whether fortunately or unfortunately, but let me say something about a number of adaptations that are released nowadays. First I would like to publicly express my joy at the arrival of much awaited film, Water for Elephants . Not long ago I read the book in which it is based and, with each passing day, his memory will make me more lovable. By this I mean that I liked reading, and although I acknowledge that had his buts, I can not feel anything other than love for the story that counts and to each of his characters. It was the first book I read about life in the circus world hitherto unknown to me and since then interesting. In addition, the time spent in which the events always seemed romantic and very personal stories like this. Well at first I was not sure I wanted to see the movie for fear that changed my feelings toward the book but of course, those are things that are said when there is much to be released. I hope soon can not go to the movies ... Then take

lines to two other films, Loneliness prime number, which appears to be the movie star, but I want to marry you right. It is not particularly interest me but there is something that has caught the attention of a somewhat strange. It's funny because I can not find the criticism, if any, but I could not avoid comparisons. In the first, when they talk about the development of the film, there is betrayal possible because the author's involvement in the screenplay adaptation justifies the appearance and disappearance of characters or the late shift and events in the plot, and Federico Moccia is said to write the same as shooting in the following the story of Nikki and Alex, actors right but I want to marry you . I found it strange and could not help wondering as I read, is it wrong that the adaptation is faithful to the novel on which it based?, What is wrong cases several important issues in the story as characters or plot?, Or rather, is best done if the author of the novel participates in the changes and worse if the director or writer who makes even if the same changes?, is it an adaptation or is it another movie?. I do not know but I like what I recognize in what I read even small changes are inevitable. Anyway, did not enter on my plans for Moccia's see I stayed in the history of Step and Babi - as I like to three meters over the sky and I have wanted you, but these others never got to catch them the point, after the disappointment the first, nor did I try with the second - Y Loneliness prime numbers, which never came to convince me although I am aware that for many it's cult novel, but for me it was senseless and random anecdotes any purpose . I do not know ... perhaps expect anything and disappointment I could but then, if the movie resembles the book as much as they say in the magazine, you may have a chance.

yes Where I found a pretty nice story, which could qualify as news of the day is in the magazine because apparently Delibros, Natsuo Kirino , Japanese author that I loved in his other novel, Out, is back with Grotesque , just as sordid and humane than the first. Promises not to disappoint and who knows what we will on this occasion.





Regards, Lola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment