Trade
The lie is certainly one of the most typical acts of human beings. The lie is usually almost always accompanied by its branded as immoral. Are your sources? Unknown. A smart he wanted to take something not yours? A man shameful?
Anyway, we all know and practice lying.
deceive another individual of the same race, why? May well be cases like the above proposed for their origin: hiding an act considered illegal by the individual, personal gain by the other guy out, "do no harm to another with the harsh reality", etc. etc. But we came to a case in which lying loses its practical utility lie without any purpose other than the lie itself. Why
intelligent individuals who are considered intellectually active in this falsehood?
Take a common example: a tourist comes to us and ask us where is this place, and knowing full well where is the site in question, we show the opposite direction. "Personal satisfaction? Hate "asked the supposed site? Grudge "because we did it to us first?
We do not know, but we do know one thing: Profit? None. Tion, perhaps demonstrates that when we come back to see us over the face.
Lying to hide information, but is totally illegal (I mean seen from both individuals affected), certainly has a utility. Although it is illegal, immoral, at least, has an end. Thus I am not advocating this kind of lies, but what I am:
Lying for nothing, lying even to pronounce without single word, lie by lie: why?
"Stupidity? "Misantropía?
do not know, but I can not stand.
All this is beside the point that I discovered, of course not the first case that I have lied unnecessarily long time giving me false information even without having asked and without loving her. What they gave me, that is, why they lied to me, if even they needed?
0 comments:
Post a Comment