Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hours At Stouffers In Solon Ohio

IN FEBRUARY IN MY LIBRARY

As mark the customs, yesterday put the news in my library of confidence and I really only like to read is die at 27 of Joseph Gelinek . I do not know if I have said before I have something to plug into the library, so I had read the back of the book and I must say that it caught my attention, I did not know is that this month it would remove from their innovations, which in turn means that now I could not reproduce what is put in its argument. Already given him away but I managed to get the following on the waiting list - how lucky yours, Lola -. The problem is that the brief text of the new guide does not say much, so I have to look a little on the internet.

From what I could determine, Joseph Gelinek is the same who wrote The Devil's violin and the Tenth Symphony, information I would be very helpful if he had read one of the two, which is not the case. The novel is apparently a musician who found murdered in a hotel room at the age of 27 years. Not seem to want to entertain me with the details but I think I know what was the figure that caught my interest, was unaware that several pop and rock singers have died at that age, including Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Brian Jones and Jim Morrison's still a little weird, and when I say rare I mean gruesome, that you take notice of these things precisely, Lola. I can only browse some opinions from people who have read it and go.

The other books seem to me a similar theme, dramas and family secrets. The Memory of Water, The House of the impossible love, the village of widows, Sunglasses for rainy days and some more of this style.

Ah! of those that I have heard is very good The portrait of Mrs. Chaburque of Jeffrey Ford and Prague Cemetery of Umberto Eco.

And I think that's it for now.

Regards, Lola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment