Friday, April 8, 2011

Can You Get Shingles On Your Boobs

Birthday

Well, apparently, a day like today, a year ago, I started with this. I've noticed to browse old reviews, we can say then it has been a matter of curiosity. My first review was of the novel An uncommon reader by Alan Bennett, a book about reading hobbies of Queen Elizabeth II, a novel that I have in good esteem. I do not remember if the idea of \u200b\u200ba blog before I was around or was a result of this reading that I decided to work - if for although the latter can not make much sense to say that they do not talk about anything about that story, I guess some would have to be first, so I guess that something already suspected, at least days before -. From what I am sure of is that I had no idea of \u200b\u200banything in the world of blogs, it all sounded like Chinese - to what sounds like everything technology - and really do not think it was so easy. So I have to say that the technical part I owe it to a compilation of work. Either way and any way whatsoever to proceed, I am very glad I did because somehow I realized that this enriches the personal level, has made my interest in reading increases, if that was possible, and has contacted me with a nice community that I like and I appreciate the support. In short I think you can not ask for more. Nor is my intention to roll up more than I have done. Only that I hope to meet many more, I apetecería much.

Well said, I say goodbye. Regards, Lola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment