Monday, April 4, 2011

What To Know How Long You Had Chlamydia

My first prize

The truth is I do not know where to start, I think the first would be to thank you from your blog Margari My readings and more things remembered me when he had to award the prize - congratulations the rest of winners! -. Thank you very much for your comments, I do not know how you do it but if not always, almost always, are the first and that, reading your comments, I am very pleased. I can not do anything but return the award, so one of my top ten is for you.

By this I realized that I was not aware of how important the support of others until it has, especially on something as subjective as opinions on something you can not hit on something that you always have the doubt if he can interest someone. So I also want to thank the other people who remember this blog and, occasionally, they visit and leave comments and opinions by which I may see things differently or consider issues in you had not noticed before. The same happens when I'm visiting other blogs and read your opinions, thank you for that.

Well and I think after this I have to give the prize The best friend in this world . Here we go:


-Carmen for Carmen and friends s .
I know I should have but I'll be one of the first and because in your blog find answers to many questions.

-Carol by
10.15 Saturday night you also know that many of these but I love to visit you and read you. So I think you can have a more mine.

"The gibbium and other blog contributors And you, do you read?
always seemed like a good idea you had to create this blog, but should do it more often, whenever I can, I went through there. I had to physical and emotional proximity.

-Noentrobcap and
What I read not long ago wrote in his blog but I hope you will soon resume.

-Carmen and Everything I read
From here my push to your new blog.

-Mary Oliver and his blog Mary Oliver (sight unseen)
I laugh a lot with some of the entries in your blog.

-Pulgacroft and Travel from the comfort
agree and I like reading.

-Mario by Lily effervescent
I like what you write and to enrich my culture cinephile, thanks.

-Rosalie and phrases that I think I read
for it does not have awards, I am also a fan of literary phrases.

-Kyra and Browsing worlds
My younger literary part.

Forgive me if I was too cake, I've rolled up a tad, but is that really meant a lot to me and I know that these words express.

Ah! and I forgot one small detail. Three truths: I love the summers in the mountains, I hunger for chocolate chip cookies and I am addicted to Coke. Three lies, never took more than two readings at the same time, the mobile is an extension of my body and I like sunny days when I work on the afternoon shift for waiting.

Regards, Lola.

PS: I regret not having done this before, but when you are on shift work and evening, weekends are reserved for things such as choosing flooring, tiles, paintings, discuss with the builder, with family, go shopping furniture. Anyway ... that's life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment