Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspirational Gym Quotes

Corteo

I know this has little to do with the world of books. It has cost me my mind because I am strict about it and that is why I took so long to write this entry. But I think the occasion merits.


On Sunday, April 10, went to see Corteo, the new Cirque du soleil and from the moment you opened the canvas of the tent, my feet touched the floor of the corridor leading to the seats and my eyes noticed the scene, an emotion that overwhelms me is very difficult to explain me but I put hair on end as it did then.

It excites me with little and eventually passed me, I can get it to obsess to the point of boring people around me - so I apologize to those I suffer with resignation - but since Sunday, a new world has open my eyes.

Before Corteo was a little skeptical with this group of acrobats and jugglers, not the least interest me, but fate placed in my path to a premium tourist in Madrid with a list of things I must do before you die and affordable inflows, which coupled with my inability to say no to any plan for a weekend with no plans, he had the same fate put me in Puerta del Angel on Sunday at 16 pm. From that day, I am a big fan.

Corteo is magic, romance through the music, the costumes, the feeling that transmit their characters, a story of life and death. Are hours of work, effort, concentration. It is difficult to make it easy and enjoy what others enjoy doing. It is a wonderful show, amazing and highly recommended.



Regards, Lola.

PS side effects. I feel that I can never out of my head that tune that can not stop humming. And I'm doing everything possible to repeat, I never tire of seeing. I

0 comments:

Post a Comment