Well it turns out that today I had the chance to read this children's cartoon book which I think is not so, that gives a twist to the typical topics of stories classics with a touch of ironic malice, only distinguishable by the critical gaze of adults, and that illustrates my Mónica Pérez admired, admired since the discovery in Amordiscos album, I thought I almost died of stupidity when I found out last year but later, he signed in Madrid Book Fair. I forget the author, Rafael Ordóñez, in the end is who made me spend the best time of day.
else I can tell you, sick of eating partridges princesses, ogres who can not eat more than three children per day for health reasons, unless you are chubby, they do lie Geppetto to Pinocchio chair legs with his nose or angry Rapunzel Prince and to prove it is a bun. All this in a comic strip. only thing is that you hate to finish. Although you could buy it and read it over and over again. Maybe publish a sequel, who knows.
I put some of the strips with the permission of Moni and Rafael Ordonez, of course. And this is the link to the blog of illustrator if you are interested to know his work. Http://elgatodepapel.blogspot.com/
Regards, Lola
0 comments:
Post a Comment