's like that feeling you get peace of mind when a hurricane is coming ... I do not know what is coming, and I'm afraid (or foreshadowing) that everything is truncated and then turn suddenly. I do not want to get used to being happy, think if not then the disappointment will be greater.
I remember one day my friend told me JJ will point lower because well, if not out, falling from not being so high it hurt less.
I admit it: I can not play random!
And perfectly reflects Vetusta Morla with his song "Copenhagen", hope you like it and enjoy it like me.
As the theme: "Letting go sounds too good to gamble. I never know where you can stop or start" or in short ... "The value of leaving the fear of arriving."
pre-carnival Greetings!
Pd .- Because unassuming any chance, capricious and inconsistent, it leads to a good time in a place to disrupt the plans and projects that can be , to turn around and do everything to return to vibrate again, so subtly nothing can ever be as it was before. Because when you reach a point of no return, and you can only move forward with fear and uncertainty to discover what lies in the unexpected path to which you have already arrived, or break with everything and never discover that mysterious fate may have drawn.
No half measures, it is time to decide, to let go and suffer the consequences, because in the same way, and nothing can ever have the same meaning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment