Thursday, March 24, 2011

Explicit Movie Sceens

Just Like Heaven READ THE SENTENCE OF THE DAY

My second book by Marc Levy. A paranormal romance novel touches on the same line as my previous. The other I read and not long ago, I remember that last summer, the next time, remains and will remain my favorite, although I owe it to the happy having a week that already appeared boring since its inception.

Just Like Heaven is the story of Lauren, a young medical intern who suffers an accident and is in coma with brain death, months later, his mother rented the apartment where he lived a young architect, Arthur. One night while Arthur is taking a bath, he hears noises in the closet and when you decide to open the doors, he meets a stranger who tells a ghost story hard to believe, even forcing Arthur to accompany her to the room hospital where his body sleeps. Once convinced, Arthur feels obligated to help you find Lauren a solution that allows you to leave your situation. They have wasted three-way conversations between the couple and Paul, the friend of Arthur, or situations where they are alone but surrounded by people. But put a stick, there's something I have left and the intervention of the mother of Arthur, I never understand his hippie philosophy, although there is a letter that I really liked the last one, if you read you will understand why , I moved by the honesty and sincerity that shows itself in each of his words.

author Marc Levy is an easy to recognize on their books because they have a special flair, magical. They are romantic, perhaps too, if it can be too romantic, and a little corny but still enviable as it would do anything for a love - addition, if you had not noticed Lola, is a contagious attitude because I never hear or read you something -.

But at the same time produce a feeling of unease and helplessness - you're going to do, Lola - Marc Levy because everything is so perfect ... his stories are great, the characters are great, so for them are defective for any other person are really virtues, always have the right word or gesture for every time and also show an idealistic vision of the reality they ... makes it so special, they seem so happy with their stock ... when I finish reading the novel in question but I can only feel cheated, not him or his novel, if not life as I am convinced love that it describes does not exist in real life, at least not in mine. I've never found one like it, so those who regard him, please hold fast to it as if it were your lifeline in the middle of the ocean, do not know your luck.

try to stay with the positive side, more a novel in which life and what we live is so important, in which to live every second like it really was the last one is all that counts in the end each day. But this story also speaks of loneliness, emptiness invades people who can not share your experiences with others. And a lot more tricky issue when it is time, time to decide what to do with a person who is alive but not dead - I think these are the exact words used - and lost hope. I like the end of Levy, one can guess at all ...- continue as one, do not worry that life goes on and things end up being as they should be but now it's your turn dear readers -.

Definitely, I love the love stories happy ending is a contagious feeling and I do not care. Also, after the club is like changing the shower hot water to cold water without going through the warm. Could not have chosen a reading opposite to the above but I think I should do it more often because the feeling is, at least, curious.

Regards, Lola.

PS: I find the cover of my edition, what rage!, So I put the same.
PS2: In case you are interested in The next time http://qleersinoseqleer.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-proxima-vez.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment