Before finishing the book I made sure to have the film for when it ended and already had at home for a couple of days, so on Saturday hit the cinema. Years ago I saw but could not remember certain parts and I thought now was a good time to see it and see how far it seemed to the book. After reading the book and seen the movie I have to say that the first part of the plot is fairly accurate but not the final part in the film seems to mean something very different from what it meant to me in the book, to say nothing of the final outcome and that the director had to borrow another book differently. And as for the environment, well the truth is I liked the seedy part of the story itself reminded me of the book but I do not think Palahniuk would be as black as the film is not so straightforward and I felt so stupid, it might be the comic relief that the author gets free from all evil. Then a funny thing happened to me while reading the book I kept imagining Brad Pitt and Edward Norton as the protagonists of the Palahniuk novel, but then I do not know why reason but I do not add up. Well yes, but maybe Brad Pitt's attitude Norton in the movie was so different from the person I imagine, mine was a little less evil, innocent or ignorant of reality.
course all this does not mean that I do not like the film, which itself could actually see her again no problem, I'm saying is I do not think that is comparable to the novel, there are many points that make it different .
And with this I settled the issue by The Fight Club, I promise no more entries.
Regards, Lola.
0 comments:
Post a Comment