Today ... do not know why, I was watching the Calzedonia spot, and that I've already seen tropocientas times, but tonight I was awakened by the light bulb again.
In my other entry, I sensed that women peering changes that would make the subtlety, delicacy, In short, femininity in its purest form. The truth is that I'm not so convinced, I think this kind of girls are already somewhat "outdated", it is striking are the cheeky girls, thrown to the front, rolled, with no prejudices ... And I can only think of one thing: that everyone is like.
worth anything No fads, no biases, do not try to be who is not, because what ever goes out of style is to be authentic .
Yes, I am a shy , there are things in me that never show it, I have lots of modesty and embarrassment, which some may be unnecessary and has to overcome, but just do not want, I will not feel less for not doing topless on the beach, everyone does with his body what he wants, but I showed my breasts to who I want when I want, not me I feel so retrograde. And because I have no shame for not having a different lover every weekend.
I am a sensitive, and if this emotion causes further suffering to the problems that arise in my environment, but twice I enjoy the joys of those around me.
I am also a woman who likes to be fixed and not because they care a facade gives it neglected my intellectual part ... not meant to be a superficial person I do not mind the appearance of others, I have never felt bias by people who follow certain trends, in fact, I do not like labels, I like interacting with anyone no matter what group belong, because I seek the essence of my friends not their appearance, however, superficial and cock me.
I do not have my skin tattooed, nor do I have any more than piercing the ears for earrings, not just drunk on the weekends, and in my life I've got one line of coke. But nevertheless, I'm not less mature for that, nor do I think it has more personality no one, just as I am .
And today, without complexes and vaunt I can clearly say that I like as I am, and I like simply because there is another, because in this way alone I'll to accompany me, so it is better that my ego and I are good friends because we do not ... the path becomes tortuous!
I send you this quote from Voltaire " Beauty pleases the eyes, the sweet soul chained "
0 comments:
Post a Comment