Friday, March 18, 2011

Developing Lactose Intolerance




Mother

q there is no one, but ... and father?! Well, well!

I remember all the times my father has been there for me when I taught to swim and thought ... that bastard! It would gradually moving away from the pool and I trying to survive on flutter ...

But also look forward to every birthday in the holidays on gifts, at times I have needed protection and that his arms were around me.

When small thought that there could be a better person, or stronger, or smarter ... after adoscelente when helped me get my way and let me come back later, and now when he is always to defend and although I have not ... if he defends me as if I had every reason in the world!

There is nothing better than to be reflected in the mutual gaze of admiration and pride between father and son.


could say that I love him, but no, because what we have is much more: respect, admiration, protection, love, joy, satisfaction, (irritation at times!), Motivation, drive, familiar, everyday , friendship, goodwill, equality, inspiration, model education, and could continue to say a thousand things and I probably fall short.

Happy Father's Day! We may enjoy them for many years.






boy many things still preserved in their pockets .... Fattening imagine that the soul will enter ... beautiful!

You gave me the first light or did you get me a pocket, frail like a fuzz, like an innocent excuse, in a wrinkle in your coat I felt protected. Not only that you sign the family book. ARE MUCH MORE ... ERES FRIEND GAVE ME THIS LIFE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment