Saturday, January 15, 2011

Awesome Wrestling Singlet

second parts are sometimes good

Given the success of the theme of the previous post, if I may, I venture to continue the thread of the impact that cowardice is in relationships, or draft them.

I encourage the writing of what we throw into the wind thanks to you for the great contributions of Effrenato (come on, it could not write better all I think) and thanks to my friend A ., with whom I have been fortunate to share the thoughts that this matter deserves, and that, as always, has given me a range of information to help me enrich my point of view.

For parties.

I can not explain here, in view of the wall of the blog and so it is not hiding behind a post's comments, some of the demonstrations that pours straight Effrenatto of the item was :


- " living things Wasting time is not wasted but suffering for other living things is absurd. Not that we should try to be happy in this life, but that we have not come to this life is to suffer. "

- Nobody can give what he does not have and what I read, when someone is feeling no doubt missing something's missing something, though perhaps only solve a latent sexual tension, which is also something . (TE LIGHTS!)

"Unconditional love does not" decide "is done. You can not start a relationship without some reservations.

And I share your theory completely on stereotypes, as you can, without knowing someone well, know that you may be waiting and not in a relationship, or a lack thereof? Sometimes, who you least expect it is just who just wants a roll, and who seems only intended to be exhaustive passions, who may want something more.

Well, following the iterin that has taken the debate, in which we talked about people who distance themselves until they disappear, I was very surprised when A. I have been told that this action is developed symptoms of in the book of Antonio Bolin "Peter Pan can grow", I found one of the interviews that the author gave, and I can only share:


seems that half the male population between 20 and 40 years, is submissive under the Peter Pan syndrome, people who in childhood have been, commonly be called "spoiled", and have everything they wanted, but yet they are lacking in emotional gaps because they have been supplemented by physical goods, causing serious imbalances in the scale of values \u200b\u200bthat prevents this sector to mature, ergo, be happy being able to have a healthy and biltareal because palliate these needs range of activities, taking fast with whom relations are available without greater involvement, as a shield to the lack of affection and emotional they are.

I say A. many of the attractive guys linking everywhere, and then disappear, simply because ... All they have to contribute is something physically, know your limitations, and because they can not offer anything more, because they are not trained for it ... flee.

saw the picture, as it seems very disappointing not to? Anyway, according to A. and the author of the book, there is hope! That is, detecting the problem and want to put a solution. (Instead of "Hello, my name is X and I am an alcoholic" have to start doing therapy roll "Hello my name And and I have emotional problems" by Dior is a joke that no one take this wrong)

In the interview which I have linked my attention when surprisingly called Don outlined Bolin Peter Pan men with these five characteristics:

1 .- They have a degree of emotional need altro
Posen
2 .- a excessive self-centeredness and narcissism
3 .- They have poor resistance to frustration 4 .- Develop
little self
5 .- They have difficulty accepting symmetrical relations with the opposite sex.

means then, that this type of man will never find a partner who can satisfy? Well .. no, mostly submissive girls often end up with that elevate your ego, admiring them constantly and argue with their point of view.

I do not think any good, but from here, I would call this Peter Pan to mature, stop blame themselves for past relationships, because it is useless flagerlarse and just assume what responsibilities and why step, and just .... accept the possibility of being happy with someone to accompany them on an equal footing, without the use of women as a weapon for protection from the complex emotional and personal that they can have, because gentlemen, everything in this life is over, and less Arturo Fernandez (yet) no one can sustain this situation in perpetuity, and if so, that life so sad and empty!

I think maybe the problem of sin that most people, it is not know how to manage our own emotions, which can only be achieved through a thorough knowledge of the person under our control and have control of our mind, not lose head, but sometimes we repent of the crazy things we do, there is nothing worse than not having any pool ever released, although it will be empty, because only the bones and make you hard.

As usual, left a famous reflection, in this case of a philosopher who by their ideas about love and especially on women, not married many favorable reviews, however I think his work on personal self-knowledge is priceless, A. Schopenhauer of which, among its pearls, is as follows: [Applicable also love relations]

"Men have invented vulgar life in society because it is easier to support others to support itself "

There is no doubt that if men are Peter Pan, is that what really scares them is to be tackled their own insecurities and confront them in order to be good about themselves.

I end (which is now playing) with the reflection of A.:

"is often reflected in the Peter Pan syndrome, for lack of affection in childhood. And part is an explanation, the more relationships you have, the less depth, and if the relationship goes well, as you have not involved enough not suffer as much, that thing is but a sign of immaturity, not to accept that things are getting are worth the effort and the fear of failure, which increasingly seems that we are less accustomed to, and not knowing how to take that life is laughter and tears, happiness and suffering [....]"

Really, infinite surprise me your thoughts and conclusions, never forget to share them with me, because it is an honor to have enough vision critical and realistic as yours, and most well established and formed.

Tonight sounds in my Ipod "Idiot" by Nena Daconte. " And tomorrow, there is no tomorrow"

"I'm not a girl, nor am I the troll, I'm not a fighter nor am your way, I'm not a good lover, nor am I a good wife, I'm not a flower or a piece of bread, I'm just that face .... an idiot. "





Pd .- And if, as Effrenato says there is nothing worse and kill more passion to talk about a relationship before it started, it's best to let things flow naturally, and that has to be ... it will be!

Pd 2 .- On Monday I will not sing, I will give the song at this rate ...

Pd 3 .- Edit to add a new song, because This does not think much to define the Peter Pan and the other, and I love. (2 x 1, it will be because we are in sales time!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment