Saturday, January 22, 2011

Colloidal Silver Walgreens Pharmacy



the wake of misfits and even the emotion in the body-note: to understand reading the previous post, be very explanatory, " I thought it would be nice to read another comic that seems to belong to a kind of editorial series Wide Angle. I saw three and they all have the same cover design.
I can only be brief, not much to say, for better or for worse. I liked the story but did not reach even to the sole to Inadapatadas. I had a good time, is a funny story but nothing more.

is a story of love but of those platonic. It is played by a young Korean Dixie Angels practicing hapkido, a type of martial art, and is in love with one of his fellow academics, is a national championship and blah, blah, blah. It has all the elements and actors Typical of these stories so in this case the words abound, not discover anything new, it's all very predictable, including the final.

Me is the third, I have at hand and are attractive, the illustrations are very good and the stories are not bad, so why waste the opportunity?. This one is titled As Lily, to see how it goes.

Regards, Lola.

0 comments:

Post a Comment