Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Songs To Dance To 2010 In A Talent Show

One more year!

For this reason, the blog is decked celebrations because we, as my dear A. ...... Birthday!

Congratulations!


Luis Vives once said that " Nothing is as easy or as useful as listening to a lot " and certainly you could not be otherwise, there is still much to talk, to share and learn and thankfully, as this year promises (I refer to the first post ... 2011!) who knows if we will share together in the Judicial School
;-) Oh no ... we want to avoid you to go to Madrid! "Well ... I ... just leave it there in the air to see if we are again compis class, -) -

Soon we celebrate!

A hug and a big kiss!

Pd .- Thanks for all your mails with all the information you share with me, calls and messages that I've done when you knew that I needed for my successes and glad to be with me when they are not as good ( especially those of these days, you know that I have received much) Okay, one last proverb anonymous ...

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing when you and you forgot the lyrics.



0 comments:

Post a Comment