Apparently so I behave well in 2010 because Their Majesties remembered my comic, or rather, my graphic novel because this term takes on its meaning in the work of Posy Simmonds. I found it very successful the idea of \u200b\u200bthis young author when he decided to combine several styles in its history, there are a lot of text, illustrations, often coinciding with environments or dialogues, as if you first put on record through the text and then filled with illustrations, some in black and other color. Of course, it is also true that the format chosen for the comic you can afford. They also give you another point that the illustrations seem drafts. I like it very nice. Oh, and also gives the feeling of being divided into a kind of chapters to change a lot of perspectives leading the pages with the name of the character. For although the novel is titled Tamara Drewe, the protagonists, at least for now, are the people who surround the young and the feelings aroused in them. Although there are small stories that take place in parallel. The argument I can say that the story takes place in a mini-retreat for writers seeking peace it inspires in his novels. It's funny because they claim that calm and even complain about their lack of productivity when something distracting but at the same time, they are hoping that something will distract you. It's great. In this context, Tamara returns to the village of his childhood to take over his parents' house to revolutionize the small rural town. His neighbors do remember but now that is something different. Soon begins to raise blisters. From what I could deduce, there are two fronts, those who think that Tamara is a bald, which takes advantage of people using your natural seduction techniques and those who think it is a modern woman and independent, who can dress as you like and think and say whatever he wants because there is nothing wrong. I think what it raises is the difference in opinion we hold to the same behavior depending on whether who does it is male or female.
I still have a lot but I could not resist the temptation to spend some of their pages and the truth is that it seems that things are complicated to the point that I think Tamara's return will not leave anyone indifferent.
I'll tell you. Regards, Lola
0 comments:
Post a Comment