do not know how I got this interview Eduardo Punset World, well yes, I will not hide it, because I was looking for the scientific study that says how many seconds are necessary for love. (and will think: work to you need it? Well, no, too much, but we're going to do, sometimes it's that dull)
and eye, which ... is made for love! If yes, copied verbatim:
And given the magic formula: A = (a + i + x) k, or what is the same: love is the sum of personal attachment, parental investment and family and sexuality, and all affected by the environment.
It is a cute but I love it ... you know me, but I can not renege avoid being a romantic.
Turning to the second to fall in love, it takes 7 or 60? bucking, both studio and I end up not clarify ... For me to know if someone like me it takes 2, but is just a physical thing ... love, you fall in love with a lifelong friend who suddenly wakes you up the spark, or you can fall (and fall face down) with the guy you just met, but it has that I do not know why you can not remove from the head (and for me it is fundamental that glint in his eye that sometimes says more than a conversation overnight, and ipso facto, I'm in love ...) In which the conclusion would be something like: I need two seconds to know if it would roll with X but I need a plus that I love and that only gives the known .
And from an interview I linked to another, specifically the Elsa Blog Punset (like father like son right?)
Infatuation is a bloody process but can be useful in the face of transformation and personal learning. It is time, perhaps one of the few in which you manage to make both vulnerable and open to change. The price may be high, because nature will not care to suffer or not: just want to make sure that defy common sense, two people form a nest in which to raise a couple of copies of the human species . And almost every chop, regardless of that love has stages, and although hard to believe, all could be interesting.
Stages ... and say that of all the stages of love, the most beautiful is the initial, the flirts ... and a ham! Who said this is one very well established in a relationship, which deals with the stability it provides a couple good couple of years, but no longer remembers the stress of interpreting signals, give someone wrong and you break teeth, not knowing when you're the fool and when appropriate (and well, here some will say that this is easy: when someone you like the notes, they call you, send text messages you have wanted to see those things, then no, because each person is different, there are those who conceals very well) is an adventure that risk of being in the market today!
I do not know ... I feel like a duck . Yes, I will not deny the obvious, I'm a silly sentimental issues, I've been very untrained these years, so many years in the same regard .... then seems to forget you fool! I did not think that the thing was so complex! And another important factor, as I was so quiet in my house, the world has not stopped, and I do not know if I am consistent in what moves! I'm getting the batteries to the rhythm that I can ... Tomorrow I step Decathlon to buy some new sneakers, just in case, lest the problem my lack of agility and speed comes the logistical and technical problems ... would be a shame, though ... You might not I have to do a sprint, maybe I have to wait to find someone like me sentimental delayed choking running, no?
Honestly ... if so, apparently seen .... calico go! And that the fashion world is single and is sold as the seventh wonder .... with such marketing as I ... it does not happen or balances! (And that still, we're not even in February, following the second router, which translates to arrive and bring it to us removed from their hands! But even with that ...)
those times when everything was so simple! (Note here a nostalgic sigh)-should put here the link to the song tell me? - When things were not so moved and was reduced to a plain and simple conjunction of interests between two parties and wham! I like and you like me? We closed the deal! 4 kisses and q have to be will be, no more.
But now ... things change! Now ... know someone with whom you feel more stupid and dizzy that if you had uploaded the Dragon Khan after having digested a good noodle soup! That as not digieras quickie and leave the thing ... pass the shame of your life (and those of Port Aventura are detailed picture make you remember for a small fee) because you know you're being silly and you're giving the penalty as you recognize yourself or your ... and ask yourself **** What am I doing?
And this, without taking into account that sometimes it becomes like the dog in the manger ... who does not eat or stop eating, when you have no bread in your mouth lead you from ... or you remember and put you right there in front of candies, but with the premise that look but not touch!
But now ... things change! Now ... know someone with whom you feel more stupid and dizzy that if you had uploaded the Dragon Khan after having digested a good noodle soup! That as not digieras quickie and leave the thing ... pass the shame of your life (and those of Port Aventura are detailed picture make you remember for a small fee) because you know you're being silly and you're giving the penalty as you recognize yourself or your ... and ask yourself **** What am I doing?
And this, without taking into account that sometimes it becomes like the dog in the manger ... who does not eat or stop eating, when you have no bread in your mouth lead you from ... or you remember and put you right there in front of candies, but with the premise that look but not touch!
With so much mess ... the only thing I ask is to find my ideal amoeba to a reign of chaos with our breeding of virus! Eye ... I'm not asking for marriage, I am asking the know! I ... I'm too young (well, let it in young) to be having kids! Carpe Diem ! But bucking ... VIVE! jajaja
Pd .- De Elsa Punset:
Basically, it tries to recover two elements: the emotional connection and physical contact.
0 comments:
Post a Comment