"For Destiny has bestowed on man the courage to endure" Homer.
Well, that ... now that the holidays have passed, and we can return to routine ... blessed routine for me, because with so many parties I have the body balance (and not to mention the mind ... and that is another story), I believe that I have never run riot ... so how are you Christmas and we have no age!
And everything returns to its natural state .. the donkey back to wheat.
We return to business as usual ... themes, songs, courses, work ... and there opponent to be worse? Being hyperactive opponent. Agrees that the more you want to do something, the more you squeeze the time, and we must prioritize.
Although, as I said to my friend D. Most people tend to excuse the lack of time when they are really looking forward faults ... if you really want something you take time from anywhere.
And that's what I'm trying! Take time out from under the rocks! January is far from boring one month, it all plans seem to come close together ... so ORDER!! "Because we're not going to ski in August right? for example
I ordered a person physically and mentally quite chaotic, which is a disaster in terms of organization referred ...
Nevertheless, I have to thank my friends all the tokens of affection you give me these days, my friend sent me an e Mordeo, among other niceties gives me these words (go ahead that I have your express written consent for publication):
And yes, better not get distracted over the account, that years will have to approve safe and celebrate (you really deserve it, and despite the malilla you are, I say with sincerity eh? jijijiji).
Fear give me the new entry to the blog, but do it very well and I love the things you write, so you're naughty .... ayayayyyy: P. And thanks sky so (when I ?.... if I am always bad ¬ ¬ xDDD), but you really deserve it, seriously, you're a girl Pretty, charming, and though you're a little (a lot) crazy deserve to get what you propose.
Of all those nice things that I liked is that crazy! Jeje All fools have a point of genius, so ... madness is welcome! Seriously, thank you very much for always supporting me so much! You make increasingly less inclined to torture you have (rectifier, I think not I will never) Besitos poison!
recap the input string, the return to normal in order to achieve goals, sometimes it can become in hell, because it forces you to sacrifice many things (plans) that you put aside, because prior to that devotion is the vocation ..
My fellow sufferer, I say work, R. I left a couple of weeks of Beethoven's biography written by Jean and Brigitte Massin, that is fairly complete, although I agree with my friend D. that the translation is bad care in many parts, yet is recommended.
One chapter of the biography of this genius of romance is headed "What I can do? Be more than your destination! " And for me is, without doubt, the best chapters of the book. And one of Beethoven's letters contained therein reads as follows:
"Resignation, the most profound resignation to your fate! Only this will allow the sacrifices required service. Oh hard fight! Devote to preparing everything for the distant journey, all that remains to be done! ensure you find what your dearest wish, you get above all, keep absolutely firm on this idea. "
This ... ACDC as I said it begins to look like a highway to Hell! But anyway, since I bought the toll, and it has taken what is not written, I will not slack off now, right? Walk to the bottom burn and wheel!!
In fact, going to put the ACDC song "Highway to Hell" but ... seems very conventional, so I thought that this other, despite being in Catalan and Castilian that my readers may not understand, should have a catch, "better defined than we usually head into the clouds and feet a few times in the land ... because although we will continue to take away time fantasies! And always have time and inclination to dream! And always, always, there will be time for everything worthwhile! "We're not denying truisms, must be clear about the purposes and give their all, but we must also learn to care for the people you love, because life in unintended solitude can be very difficult to bear-
I another reflection of Beethoven about freedom:
"Do all the good you can,
especially Amar freedom,
And, even for a throne,
never betray freedom "
Fight never die because of us the freedom to dream and imagine, that reality will never annihilate the power of the creativity, never to be a maverick and to create new illusions every day, even if it means ... daydreaming.
0 comments:
Post a Comment