" who is trusted with very little can also be trusted with much " Luke 16:10
Excuse me if I use a biblical text to address the issue of infidelity, but is not I think you better expression to reflect the importance of emotional honesty at all stages of a relationship.
To begin with, in my opinion, there are three basic pillars without which it can sustain a relationship, and the formula is as easy as: Confidence
3 Sex .-
Everything else is a complement to help build one form or another relationship.
Now ... What happens when one of them is unfaithful? Without doubt breaking point no. 1, the key question is ... be forgotten so that it is as if nothing had happened, or is there a tipping point where things change and nothing will ever be as it was before?
Well, some would say it depends on what state is the relationship and under what circumstances has occurred infidelity is not the same that happen a few months into something that in a couple consolidated years. And beyond the question of chronology ... worse one flirts with someone that a one-night romp? Because in this case the subject is focused solely on sex, while in the first we are talking about and in physical and mental.
I, who for these things I am very rare, I think everything has to be the same. For me, it's like fool you start the next day or whatever in 10 years, okay, maybe in the second case it hurts more and more difficult to forget, but do not deny the obvious: fuck, fuck the same. (Sorry, that now I'm not exactly lexical elegant.)
And, frankly, the excuse of leaving partying, drinking more than necessary and be sexually relaxed atmosphere .... I do not strain.
But if true, that there is a vastly more serious case, which is that someone you love, is flirting with another, which is reliable, because in that case the deception is not a sexual level , but the counterpart is looking for an affective component, perhaps because it is what is lacking in the current relationship?
not stop me kindly, (note here the irony of the reader) the idea of \u200b\u200bA. Schopenhauer (as we discussed in the previous post was a misogynist, no?) That his " Love, women and death " claiming that the infidelity of a man is a natural state, while part of a woman is absolutely reprehensible because for them it is ... simply unnatural, because man is essentially cheating by the instinct to breed, say a man can beget children every day, or more even in the same day, but a woman ... no, we GESTAMOS 9 months, ergo no excuse ladies!
What women tell us we have to accept that the natural state of man is the infidelity has jokingly, I said that the goat always changes its spots, but .... there are many women unfaithful by nature, is that deception is inherent in the essence of every man (read: men and women).
infidelity is a major cause of rupture of a couple? Man, is an important cause, but not unique.
Sol_free letters hidden in the reflection that has left a 100% share:
Today, you can see how many marriages are broken or not working as they should. Therefore increased divorce. It is also true that, by jealousy, you tend to hate the person who loves and thus kills it. This can be seen on television and in newspapers every day. But in the case of arranged marriages ... now there's not much of that because there is greater freedom and one can choose to marry anyone she wishes as well as unmarried. Maybe it is better not to marry, because that is a major commitment and not everyone is ready for something big and we do or do require sacrifices. In marriage everything is sacrificed, in order to support a family. That's why, first, study, travel, enjoy life ... until they have nothing to do but simply formalize the relationship of the couple with marriage. Or, is very quick and tends to divorce. In this case, my eternal love does exist. There are many couples who, despite the years, still loving each other like the first time. It is also true that most of the time, love tends to run out over the years. But if the couple is mature, can reach an agreement and live well for many years, at least until the children are totally independent
Love .... requires sacrifice, and one of these sacrifices is a commitment, amounting to respect. Couples may have to accept without any bitterness of infidelity, all depends on the moral code with which you Rijks, but it is essential to know which that code your partner, so that you can choose freely.
grace has made me one thing I've found browsing ... " falling in love is a passing and can become an unhealthy state " Certainly, when there is trust, if mediate jealousy in a partner is mentally exhausting and devastating, and perhaps it is better to make a clean break new account .. unless you have other priorities that take precedence over your ego.
This means that bothers us about an affair? The deception and disdain for your own person, something that touches your self-esteem, because ... who has this / a that I have not? It is a matter of pride.
But ... when a couple has children, the pride prevails over love your children? I'm still rare ... I, if I had kids I would have no priority to stability.
Returning to the topic, when someone is unfaithful, it leaves a stigma on the feelings that makes you perpetually resentful? That just may know someone who would have happened, but life ... life is not just laughter and happiness, also weeping and bitterness, we must know how to accept these situations and pull forward, because as I said Malcolm Forbes " While you live, live ", it is useless to be afraid of emotions and deprive are innate in all person, we all want to love and be loved, and it is necessary to point no. 1: Trust.
I, I have the defect of being too emotional, and if you give it to someone, despite initial reservations that are of pure logic, you do 100%, and you just go, if it goes well, well and if not, are learning experiences, but yes, I believe that if the cheating, yes it would be a stigma on me, there's nothing worse than to deceive someone who loves you and trusts you, because as I said at home, who is faithful in a very little is as ... and I think that if there is something I am faithful in life is my own scale of values, starting by not making to others what you do not like you do (no one likes to put the horns).
And sometimes ... must avoid the risk, because who does not get wet the ass no fish fishing.
Pereza leave this issue ... "One day I want to leave the world for you, the same night I get bored and you're not for me, as I want it all as clearly as you do."
Pd .-
Efforts should be also understood by infidelity, because not everyone has the same yardstick to measure the hoax: powder for whom there is nothing, yet I have a friend who has left her boyfriend because dumb to msn with another, despite not having reached more ... the question is then what but how it affects you and how trust is broken, the fragile thread that sustains an entire relationship, but if it breaks, the more knots you do ... beyond repair.
Pd 2. - Another thing that would make clear is that whoever is your partner cheating you not the other or another ... not have any commitment to you, and always blaming the third party to avoid having to deal with the problem is not external but internal within the couple.
0 comments:
Post a Comment