Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hallmark Ecards Cant Open

Good things in opposition

best thing about is contested to be a coach, in addition to Sherrif is a friend (good friend) and say, with pride and look so "you can," "Wow E. if a bright future awaits you, and do not realize how good you are, what happens is that why you have to go through this very hard," here is the face and penalty-

jajaja Pd .- do not know how to take me to a friend tell me that judges are a proud "but you and you will give a touch of glamor and freak you have" No comments.

Pd 2 .- I leave this song, which has nothing to do with the oppositions, but I like it. "Tell me, tell me because I look at it and you die, tell me more tell me that without me you are no longer"

Pd 3 .- I hate with all my heart the issue of crimes of terrorism ... (That's because I have not yet reached genocide, I know)



Look at life as turns and surprises you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment